Skyland Internships 12/30/16 8:52:09 AM|
|Summer Internship Program|
Reinforce your education through practical, hands-on work experience during Skyland Grain’s Summer Internship Program.
This internship is more than just a job, it’s a learning experience designed to allow you to explore career options, develop relationship with top industry professionals and increase your knowledge.
As an intern you are expected to contribute to the team by providing ideas, sharing knowledge and developing relationships. Click here to view a full job description.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Enrolled full-time in a bachelor’s degree program; completed sophomore year
- Able to work from June 1 – August 3
- Complete and pass a drug screen as a condition of employment
- Student is responsible for his or her own housing during internship
- Competitive salary based on candidate’s discipline and education level
- Opportunity to experience career field first hand
DISCIPLINES WE RECRUIT
- Agricultural Economics
- General Agriculture
- Animal Sciences and Industry
HOW TO APPLY
E-mail a cover letter explaining why you would like to be an intern for Skyland Grain, LLC, and a copy of your resume to: